All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The GDPR Owner / Acting Controller is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to JC Leisure Solutions Ltd collecting/processing their personal
- All Employees/Staff of JC Leisure Solutions Ltd who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
JC Leisure Solutions is a professional property sale business located in Witham, Essex.
Our GDPR Owner / Acting Controller and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
The personal data we would like to collect and process from you is:
- Address or Business Address
- Address of Property sale
- Telephone (mobile and/or mobile)
- Email Address
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To verify the identification of a data subject or business relationship
- To supply and provide a pool installation maintenance an water treatment services along with providing consumables relevant to our
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- The legal judicial process requires this information before it can act in your behalf.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Third parties that may receive data are: Contractors who are required to carry out contractual installation and maintenance work on our behalf
The special categories of personal data that are defined by the ICO are:
- Ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious beliefs
- Philosophical beliefs
- Trade union membership
- Genetic data
- Biometric data
- Health data
- Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
- Sexual orientation
It is rare this data is stored, but if information of this nature should reach us for any reason, we respect it and if not required, will delete it.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for JC Leisure Solutions Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting our GDPR Owner at email@example.com and requesting a consent withdrawal form GDPR DOC 4.6a. This procedure is outlined in document GDPR DOC 2.7A.
JC Leisure Solutions Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent outside of this privacy notice. The third parties we use are known suppliers with good reputation and may only receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
- To assist in meeting your Property Sale needs
- Any work you request from us
3.4 Retention period
JC Leisure Solutions Ltd will process personal data for up to 6 years and will store the personal data for a further 7 years. Refer to GDPR DOC 2.3 Retention Period Procedure. Where products are concerned, we may retain data relating to installations and supplier guarantees for longer periods under legitimate obligation.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct Property
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or
- Right to judicial review: in the event that JC Leisure Solutions Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by JC Leisure Solutions Ltd (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and JC Leisure Solutions Ltd’s data protection representatives GDPR Owner / Acting Controller.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Comissioners Office||Ria Lester|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||JC Leisure Solutions|
|Address line 2:||Unit 3, Moss Road|
|Address line 3:||Wimslow||Witham|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF||CM8 3UW|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||01376513246|
3.7 Privacy statement
This privacy notice explains how we collect and process your data and your rights as a data subject.
4. Online privacy statement (Specific)
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic,
cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, JC Leisure Solutions Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for the purpose of providing legal services.
Why does JC Leisure Solutions Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with legal services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and detailed legal service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for Property Sale purposes JC Leisure Solutions Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Will JC Leisure Solutions Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to JC Leisure Solutions Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil he service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with JC Leisure Solutions Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will JC Leisure Solutions Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
JC Leisure Solutions Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. JC Leisure Solutions Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will JC Leisure Solutions Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
JC Leisure Solutions Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If JC Leisure Solutions Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of JC Leisure Solutions Ltd or a third party, information about those
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your
- How long the data will be
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
JC Leisure Solutions Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.
Contact details of the GDPR Owner / Acting Controller:
|GDPR Owner / Acting Controller contact details|
|Contact Name:||Ria Lester|
|Address line 1:||JC Leisure Solutions|
|Address line 2:||Unit 3, Moss Road|
|Address line 3:||Witham|
|Address line 4:|
|Address line 5:||CM8 3UW|
Document Owner and Approval
The GDPR Owner / Acting Controller is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this document is available to all members of staff on the Company shared network and in a hard copy binder.
Change History Record
|Issue||Description of Change||Approval||Date of Issue|