- Origins and Causes of Legionnaires’ Disease – Case Studies
- Basic Water Chemistry and its Relevance to Controlling Risks
- Types of Systems at Risk
- Legal Requirements– general duties, risk assessment, risk control, monitoring and record keeping
- HSE Guidance L8
- Principles of Safe Plant Operation
- Responding to Outbreaks and Investigations
Successful completion of the course will give delegates the practical knowledge and skills to demonstrate management control in the risk of Legionella infection as well as information on how it can be dealt with in domestic hot & cold water systems. A formal certificate is issued to successful candidates directly by BOHS.